Today is the first day of National Smile Month, which will run until 13th June.
National Smile Month is a nationwide initiative, run by the Oral Health Foundation, that is focused on sharing positive messages around maintaining healthy gums, teeth and mouth.
- Oral health has been proven as key indicator of overall health, well-being and quality of life.
- Tooth decay is totally preventable. Brushing your teeth at night and at one other time in the day is key to maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- Visit the dentist regularly. If you’ve left it too long, then just call and make an appointment
To celebrate National Smile Month, we’re running prize draws in the practice and have got some great offers on.
- 40% discount on 2-colour custom-made sports guards – just £60
- Invisalign Open Day 9.30-1pm 1st June 2019 – book an appointment to have a digital scan and simulation of how InvisalignGo can improve your smile. Those who attend will be eligible for a 10% discount on treatment – that’s £300!
Terms & Conditions can be found here.